Dayton Car Accident Attorney Anthony Castelli tells you five critical mistakes injury claimants make when dealing with auto accident insurance company claims. Call for a free consultation 937-306-6410 For more information, if you are seeking maximum value as to how much your injury should be compensated, go to http;//daytoncaraccident.attorneys.us.
Not every injury claim requires a lawyer. In smaller harm claims a lawyer may not be able to add much value. There is no threat that an experienced lawyer will take a small claim to court. It could easily cost more in litigation expenses than the value of your claim. In my opinion you can deal with your own minor claim. But even on small claims you may have questions. I’m happy to talk with you at no charge even if it is not likely that I will take your case.
But in serious injury claims there are numerous factors that can make or break your claim for fair compensation. Representing yourself or hiring the wrong lawyer can be equally dangerous. So do your homework. Find out how experienced your lawyer is. are they posting testimonials, reviews and results on their web site. Do they come across as sincere and as someone you would like to work with in their videos. Do they seek to educate rather than simply promote themselves as someone you should trust.
You are invited to call me with your question. Before it’s to late and you make a critical mistake that wrecks your claim give me a call.
Anthony Castelli Attorney
70 Birch Alley, Suite 240, Building B,
Beavercreek, Ohio, 45440
http://daytoncaraccident.attorneys.us Video Rating: / 5
Dr. Larry Van Such explains what happens to the cervical spine and neck during an auto accident. Whiplash injury is demonstrated on x-rays. Chiropractic care is treatment of choice for sprain and strain as well as herniated disc, bulging disc, and disc protrusion.
Dr. Larry Van Such
Have a sports question too? See Dr. Van Such’s speed training website here:
3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd #200 Clearwater FL 33759
“Choosing the right lawyer is no accident.” Do not judge you personal injury by the damage to your automobile in a traffic crash. Your cars injury are always different than you bodies. Contact an Attorney with experience handling the insurance companies.
Bicycle crash! You have been struck by a moving vehicle, truck, car, you name it. What are your rights? Are you injured? Hospital visit, broken bones, call an attorney who has experience with this type of accident.
Margaret Swope is a managing member of the firm. She is admitted to practice in all state courts in Florida and the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Florida. She is a member of both the Clearwater Bar Association and the St. Petersburg Bar Association. She has successfully represented hundreds of accident clients.
Scott Swope is a former traffic Homicide Investigator with the Sheriff’s office.
Our attorneys are well-qualified to handle your car accident claim. The accident lawyers at Swope Law, P.L. have helped hundreds of accident victims throughout the Tampa Bay Area in the last 15 years. Each client meets with a lawyer at the initial free consultation. To enable our clients open access to their lawyer, our clients receive their lawyer’s cellular telephone number and personal email address.
Most accident law firms only handle personal injury legal matters. At Swope Law, P.L., our lawyers are experienced in handling a wide range of legal matters, including debt collection claims, foreclosure defense, contract claims and defenses, real estate litigation, business litigation, and landlord/tenant law. Many times, our accident clients’ injuries prevent them from working which can result in a whole host of additional legal problems. Most accident law firms will refer their clients out to other lawyers to handle these ancillary legal matters. At Swope Law, P.L., we will assist our clients with any legal matter that is within our abilities. Many times, we are able to handle these other legal matters without collecting a fee from our clients up front.
CAR ACCIDENT DO’S:
1. Take Pictures. Take lots of pictures. Take pictures of all cars involved in the accident. Take the pictures from multiple angles and multiple distances. Take pictures of the roadway, skid marks, and debris on the roadway. Take pictures of applicable street signs such as stop signs, no-turn signs, etc. If you have bruising, cuts, scrapes, or abrasions, take pictures of them every day until they go away.
2. Get the Names of Witnesses. Independent witnesses could be your only way of proving who was at fault for the car accident. The insurance company will almost always claim that you were at fault, or at least partially at fault. Get the witnesses’ name, address, and telephone number.
3. File a Police Report. Sometimes the at-fault driver will ask you not to call the police. Don’t listen to them; call the police! Insurance companies look at car accidents without a police report as being very minor, and thus not worthy of a reasonable settlement. Besides, Florida law requires an accident report on all car accidents that involve injuries.
4. Take Notes. If the person who caused the car accident apologizes or admits his wrongdoing, write it down. It’s best if you can take down his exact words. A person’s apology or admission of fault can be used against him or her in the future.
5. Go to the Right Doctor, Right Away. Don’t delay. Timely documentation of your injuries is critical. If you don’t go to the doctor within 14 days after an accident, you may lose ,000 in PIP benefits. Not all doctors are created equal. Most doctors are excellent clinicians and do wonderful work for their patients. However, not all doctors know how to properly handle and document treatment arising from a car accident. Many primary care physicians who routinely handle colds, checkups, cholesterol monitoring, and other general medical treatment are ill-equipped to handle car accident injuries. There are many doctors who specialize in treating people who have been injured in car accidents. Those doctors include chiropractors, orthopedists, neurologists, and pain management specialists. We prefer doctors whose practices are a blend of car accident victims and managed care patients. We do not recommend treating with doctors who only handle car accident claims. Also, be cautious about going to the emergency room. Hospital emergency rooms are extraordinarily expensive and can use up most or all of your available personal injury protection insurance benefits in a single visit. Obviously, if you have a life threatening injury you should go to the emergency room. For a list of some quality doctors we have worked with, click here.
Another http://moovinvideo.com Video Rating: / 5
While bike riding on vacation, I decided to take out my iPhone and explain a couple of quick bicycle riding tips.
Many bike accidents are preventable. In some cases the driver doesn’t see the bike rider or the bicyclist doesn’t pay attention to the rules of the road.
Listen in as I give you a quick tip just before I head into Alligator Alley on Sanibel Island in Florida.
Watch the video to learn more.
Here’s a cardiac malpractice case where I was able to achieve a million dollar settlement for my client: http://www.oginski-law.com/video/cardiac-malpractice-in-ny.cfm
Here’s a foot surgery case where a Westchester, NY jury awarded my client .55 million dollars for her pain and suffering: http://ow.ly/azKg6
To learn more about how medical malpractice cases work in the state of New York, I encourage you to explore my educational website, http://www.Oginski-Law.com.
If you have legal questions, I invite you to pick up the phone and call me at 516-487-8207 or by email at email@example.com. This is what I do every day and I’d be happy to chat with you.
Law Office of Gerald Oginski
25 Great Neck Road, Ste. 4
Great Neck, NY 11021
Twitter: #GerryOginski Video Rating: / 5
Bottaro Law Firm focuses on automobile accidents and are intent on being the best at what they do. Attorneys are knowledgeable, professional and experienced. They fight on behalf of their clients and have serving them as their goal.
If you feel you have a claim don’t hesitate to give us a call at (401) 777-7777. It’s good to know Mike Bottaro
Bottaro Law Firm, LLC
100 Midway Road, Suite 15
Cranston, RI 02920
Rhode Island Car Accident Attorneys
Our car accident lawyers serve clients throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts including:
Barrington, Bristol, Burrillville, Central Falls, Cranston, Coventry, Cumberland, East Providence, Fall River, Johnston, Lincoln, Middletown, Narragansett, New Bedford, Newport, North Kingston, North Providence, North Smithfield, Pawtucket, Portsmouth, Providence, Seekonk, South County, South Kingstown, Smithfield, Tauton, Warwick, West Warwick, Westerly, Woonsocket
Do you have time for another video? Please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fg4fJifk4k&list=PLqWyhQYqfyfhRZ9FDG8SV-c1PmPn2QiCL&index=18 and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GelejjvWxIZsV-s90PdaA Video Rating: / 5
http://www.payaslaw.com – Car Accident Lawyer In Orlando, FL – Orlando Auto Accident Attorney. If you’ve been in an accident and need help, contact our office today! We’re Payas, Payas & Payas, LLP, and we’ve been serving the Central Florida community for more than 35 years. We don’t treat you like clients — we treat you like family.
We represent victims of auto accidents, personal injuries, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. If you need a will or help with real estate or criminal defense, including DUI, turn to Payas, Payas & Payas, LLP in Orlando. We stand ready to fight for you!
Contact our office at:
Payas, Payas, & Payas LLP
1018 E Robinson St
Orlando, FL 32801
If you’re involved in an auto accident, your life can change in an instant, and when it does, you can’t count on the insurance industry to have your back.
Despite their catchy slogans, the insurance companies are not looking out for your best interests.
Their goal is to settle your claim for as little money as possible.
They may even try to get information from you that can weaken or destroy your personal injury claim.
The experienced Miami Injury lawyer at Nunez Law know how the insurance companies operate, and won’t back down until you are fully compensated for the medical, financial and emotional damages you’ve suffered.
So, before you call the insurance company, contact the local law firm that has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of its clients.
We offer free, confidential consultations and will take all the time you need to discuss your case and answer your questions.
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, contact our experienced Miami injury lawyer today. Video Rating: / 5
There are tricks insurance companies will try and use on you to prevent from having to pay you full compensation or what you deserve in order to pay for medical costs and lost wages and pain and suffering.
In this video, Tampa personal injury attorney, Lee Pearlman, goes over the 7 most common tricks that insurnace companies will try and use after an auto accident.
Take it from someone who knows insurance companies.
Lee is known by the insurance company for refusing bad offers. Insurance claims adjusters know that if they try to low ball Lee, he will see them in Court. This hard-fought reputation benefits his clients because insurance companies know that they need to play fair with Lee.
Learn the dirty tricks today. The end result can help you significantly get a higher settlement.
To learn more about the car accident process, check out our website at https://denmon.lawyer/personal-injury
Or, if you would like to schedule a consultation with us feel free to call us toll-free, 24/7 at 1-888-992-3429.
We have offices throughout the Tampa Bay including St. Petersburg, New Port Richey and near downtown Tampa. Video Rating: / 5