Sharing Custody During the Coronavirus | What If I Think My Child is At Risk?


I am getting a lot of questions from my clients about coronavirus and whether a parent should be keeping if the child might be at risk of getting exposed to coronavirus. This is not legal advice but here is my best answer.

What I tell people is is that you should follow the court order and if the court order dictates a special arrangement you really have a duty to abide by it unless the child is at risk of harm or serious physical injury.

☎️You may Contact Wendy Hernandez at 602-230-2333 or visit

🧒Download my FREE ‘Child’s Best Interest Checklist’

If you don’t abide by it by whatever the court order is then it’s at your peril you know the court could ultimately say that you’re using the situation the coronavirus situation to gain an unfair advantage so you really have to evaluate whether your child is at risk and if so how and you have to be able to art articulate and if your child is at risk then what I would tell my client is that then you need to go to court and you need to ask for the court’s permission to modify the current parenting time plan and if the child is an extreme risk like I said risk of death or harm serious harm then you need to probably depending on the rules in your jurisdiction file for an emergency request to modify parenting time.

But if you don’t follow the court orders there are some judges who really take that personally and you know you go in and you tell the child or the judge but my child you know is in harm’s way and the judges next words to you are gonna be well why didn’t you file a motion to modify it.

If you don’t follow the court orders and there could be consequences and they may not be great consequences. If there are no court orders in place then that is a different story. you have to always put yourself in the other parents place and evaluate you know how might the other parent act what would you know and if you were in if the roles were reversed what would you want and what is the fair way to resolve this what is the best way for the child to resolve this if you can’t get into mediation or if you can’t reach agreements and maybe you need to get clarification from the judge you need to get guidance from the judge instead of just taking it into your own hands and making the decision unilaterally and there may be situation where that’s justified where it’s required but I will tell you that I’ve had cases where people make the decisions unilaterally and then when they get to a hearing or a trial it’s its health against them because they didn’t involve the other parents and the judge said you’re not co-parenting you know it’s a sticky situation it’s always you know you never know what’s gonna happen because the judges are all different


🗣Is Your Ex a Narcissist?
DO NOT MISS this video on how to deal with A NARCISSISTIC PARENT.

Trial Preparation Boot Camp (2-Hour CRASH COURSE)
Need to Get Ready for Your Custody Trial?

21-Day Child Custody Challenge
Take Your Case to the Next Level

💼Wendy Hernandez is a family law attorney in Phoenix, AZ and founder of Command the Courtroom which teaches you how to handle yourself in court and achieve the best outcome when representing yourself in your divorce or child custody case.



*This video recording is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as the rendering of legal advice. The viewing of this recording does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship is only formed when you have signed an engagement agreement. We cannot guarantee results. Past results do not guarantee future results. Consult with a licensed attorney for information regarding the specifics of your case.

#childcustody #childcustodycourt👉
Video Rating: / 5


watch my video on Maintenance Marriage, Divorce, Maintenance
Video Rating: / 5

urgent legal advice

Tags: , , , , , ,

21 thoughts on “Sharing Custody During the Coronavirus | What If I Think My Child is At Risk?”

  1. Command the Courtroom says:

    Trial Preparation Boot Camp (2-Hour CRASH COURSE)
    Need to Get Ready for Your Custody Trial?

  2. Bindal Law Associates (Civil & Divorce Lawyers) 30 years experience. says:

    किसी निजी राय मशविरे के लिए संपर्क करें
    mobile number 8864830174 और अपॉइंटमेंट बुक करें।

  3. Online information on you tube says:

    Hello Sir ,
    Mera naam Ansu hai mai Darbhanga ( Bihar ) ka rahne wala hu , Sir mera kuch Question hai aapse , Section 10 Judicial Separation ke Case me total kitna paisa kharch hoga ?

  4. Ashima Chawdhary says:

    Hello sir.. i want to talk with u




    Sir we need quick divorce

  7. Nikita Roy says:

    Plz help me..mri sadi ko 4 sal ho geya hai.. or mai use 2 sal se sath nhi hu..matlb mai maike sali ai..muze avi dvc chiye..kese mile dvc..or mri sadi jiske sath hui.kuch kam v nhi korta..4 sal ho gei he kuch v income nhi karta..fir zhagra or mre maa papa sis k sath kharb behar kiya..fb me v galt bate boli muzko or mri sis ko..plzz sir..muze dvc chiye..kese hogi..


    Sir aap ke number chai ha aap sa bat korne chahe te ha divorce ke liye

  9. Julie Jones says:

    I never thought there could be real hackers! I have suffered months of trying to spy my husbands phone since he moved to Holland but everyone seemed to take my money and never respond… I am so thankful to
    I am spying on my husbands phone currently and it's so secure and untraceable.

  10. Julie Jones says:

    He never failed me, his promises keeps bringing the fact, my husband thought he was smart with secret calls and messages but the power of brought his secret widely open, i want to say a big thanks to this hacker who assisted me in hacking my husband's cellphone without traces, you can contact if you need similar service at

  11. Subhash Garg says:

    Muje to do Saal hone lage case dale huye ab bhi tarreken hi mil rahi hai

  12. shiv shankar pandey says:

    गुरू जी माँ बाप इमेशनल बैकमेल करके सादी करवा दें और हम अगर ये बात कोर्ट में बोलें तो क्या कोर्ट मेरी बात मानेगी

  13. Vijay Sharma says:

    Sir agar ladki Ko mirgi ki bimaari shadi key phele ki hai to kya iss ground pr divorce mil Sakta hai

  14. Amit Tiwari says:

    Btado tarika thoda to hint dedo…

  15. VARSHA M says:

    How to contact u air

  16. VARSHA M says:

    I need a help sir

  17. Rajan Bharti says:

    Dear Sir it's very important things you are sharing with people's but sound quality of audio is not clear or echo…so use professional mic to record your valuable advices.

  18. Vidhi kanojia says:

    dhara 420 civil matter me power of attorney chalti hai

  19. Farvej Khan says:

    Muslim law mea kya kanoon hai doosre shadi ke liye

  20. Fayaz ansari Ansari says:

    sir ji aap apna no dijiye aap ko ek cesh dena hai

  21. mala mandal says:

    Pls sar mujhe bata dijiye kya divorce liye Saadi nhi kar Sakti meri Saadi Saket kort me hui thi , main kya karu ab 😔😔😔

Comments are closed.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
Testimonials Disclosure
Linking Policy
Affiliate Agreement
FTC Statement
Amazon Affiliate
External Links Policy
Affiliate Disclosure
FB Policy
About Us