Legal Advice Helpline

No win no fee lawyers | 100% compensation guaranteed with Legal Advice Helpline | View their TV advert for Personal Injury here.

LEGAL Advice and Help in all the cases and problems which you face in your life that can be related to marriage,family,property,criminal,civil,work,job,business,consumer products etc
Cal or WhatsApp-9015720899
Facebook page-
Divorce process
Divorce filling
Divorce in India
Divorce in Hindu
Divorce in Muslim
How to Divorce
Divorce procedure in India
Grounds of divorce in India
How to get Divorce
Divorce in Bangalore
Divorce in Chennai
Ground for quick divorce
Mutual consent divorce
Family court
Ask A Lawyer
Lawyer Help
Drinking and Driving
Legal Advice
Attorney help
Know the law
Legal Representation
legal help
lawyer advice
lawyer mobile app
need a attorney
personal injury
case evaluation
legal need help
disability lawyers
ask a legal question
my lawyer help
help with lawyers
help with legal case
the law
accident legal help
local lawyers
local legal question
need a lawyers
legal rights
my lawyers
criminal defense law
immediately contact a local attorney
immediately contact a lawyer
accident lawyers
motor vehicle accidents
insurance claim
insurance company claim checklists
free advice
free attorney advice
car accident attorneys
accident claim
ask a lawyer online now for free
– talk to a lawyer for free online
– free legal advice number
– legal aid and advice
– legal questions and answers
– ask legal questions
– online legal questions answered
– get legal advice online
Section-497- Adultery
Indian Dowry Law 498A
Section 498A of the IPC
Most cases where Sec 498A is invoked are false cases filed by the wife (as repeatedly admitted by the SC and the HC’s) in an attempt to defame and extract money from the husband in the face of a strained marriage. But there is no need for panic.
False dowry charge ground for divorce
Brief description of law relating to maintenance to women in divorce cases.
Maintenance under Section 125 Crpc
Divorce by mutual consent
Restitution of Conjugal Rights in Hindu Marriage Act
Can NRI file for divorce in the U.S.?
I am Hindu. How can I divorce my husband?
How to file complaint in Consumer Court?
What protection does a woman have from domestic violence?
Does a widow have rights in her husband’s property?
Son’s and daughter’s rights in father’s property
Selling ancestral property legally
Buying property through General Power of Attorney
Dowry Prohibition Act
False Dowry 498a Complaint Case
How to Divorce my Husband / Wife
Action against Builder for Delayed Possession
Procedure to file anticipatory bail
Restitution of Conjugal Rights in HMA
How to prove mental cruelty in divorce
How can hindu and muslim take divorce
Marriage between hindu girl and muslim boy
Property disputes due to demonetisation
Grand son’s right in Grandfather’s property
How to get legal heir succession certificate
Section 370 IPC
Section 302 CrPC
Section 438 CrPC
Section 125 CrPC
IPC 498A
IPC 420
IPC 377
IPC 506
IPC 354
IPC 302
IPC 323
IPC 406
CrPC 125
CrPC 482
CrPC 144
CrPC 41
Indian Penal Code
Hindu Marriage Act
Hindu Succession Act
Special Marriage Act
Indian Divorce Act
Criminal Procedure Code
Land Acquisition Act
Consumer Protection Act
Transfer of Property Act
Indian Contract Act
Divorce by mutual consent
In-laws threatening 498A
Legal dissolution of marriage
Wife threatening for divorce
Permanent alimony or maintenance
Only legally wedded wife has right to claim maintenance under section 125 CRPC

How to produce electronic document as evidence
Appeal against acquittal
Statement taken by police
compromise in rape case
Sending offensive messages
Breach of contract
Tender of pardon under section 306 crpc
Accused husband collecting false evidence in murder case
Father in law filed false case of dowry death
Revision application against dismissal of complaint
recall of witness in cheque bounce case
False case of criminal breach of trust under section 406 IPC
complaint against police for unlawful arrest without warrant.
Cheque bounce case against company
Dishonour of security cheque is no offence under N I Act
My wife may file false case under section 498 A
How to get stay order against section 125 Cr.P.C.
Trial of cheque bounce case
Dowry death committed in matrimonial home
Husband has left us from 10 years
Cheque bounce case
Cunning wife demanding money
Domestic violence by husband
investigation in cruelty cases under section 498 A
NI Act – Cheque signed by accused
police officer not appearing in court
I am cheated by my boy friend
Ossification test in rape cases
Elements of Dowry Death
Guidelines for arrest
First Information Report (F.I.R.)
Compensation by the state to the victim of crime
Dowry Death
How to Arrest in Section 498-A (Cruelty) IPC

legal advice helpline

2 thoughts on “Legal Advice Helpline”

  1. Family Problem Solution which no lawyer can provide you?
    Contact us to save time,money and mental peace in your home.
    Expert Family legal advisor-9015720899

  2. Legal Services provided to u….



    4.Clearing all the doubt related to your case,documentation,

    4.Our detective team collect Evidence to defend you in the court.

    5.Check lawyer is loyal to you or not.

    6.Counter case which u can file against your opposition party to weak them.

    7.Save money,time and mental peace from lawyer,police and opposite party.

    8.Get complete positive feeding from psychologist to live your life with love,peace and happiness.

    9.On your request we will search reliable lawyer in your city for you to fight your case at reasonable rate.

    10.All sort of help required in your case.

    Talk to Lawyer+919015720899

Comments are closed.