Have you recently been in a car crash? I speak frankly and honestly about navigating your way through a personal injury case. I used to see many patients who were injured in car accidents and it was the majority of my practice. Now that I am no longer taking personal injury patients I speak truthfully without fear of professional reprisal.
This video guide will help you answer these questions:
– What happens to my spine in a car crash?
– How do whiplash injuries work and how long do they take to heal?
– How do I find the right car accident lawyer, and which attorneys should I avoid?
– What kind of doctor should I go to first?
– How do I find the right personal injury doctors, and are they ordering the right tests for my case?
– What is videofluoroscopy or motion x-ray and do I need it?
– What can I do to help my case?
– How do I know if I have brain damage?
If you would like to see all my FREE unlisted and private stories, just sign up here: http://www.TarrinLupo.com
Title Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Video Rating: / 5
personal injury doctor