This video explains the important steps a mother can take to improve her chances to stay connected with her children after a divorce, including:
1. Involved Parenting
2. Whether or not to take an Extreme Position
3. Taking Corrective Action on “Character Flaws”
4. Not making incriminating Evidence Against Yourself or Your Ex
5. Not Losing Self-Control in Public
6. Not Disparaging the Other Parent
7. Leaving the Children out of the Middle
Don’t forget to like and subscribe for more videos, we have new videos every week!
Untying the Knot was created to be an information resource to anyone going through a family law and divorce process.
Each video is produced by a California Certified Family Law attorney and his team who each have decades of knowledge and experience.
For more information, please visit our other social media accounts and website.
DISCLAIMER: The following videos and material are provided for informational purposes only. Some videos are primarily California focused. Content is not intended for and should not be construed as legal advice.
legal advice for child custodyTags: Battle, custody, do's, don'ts, Mother's